Once the assignment has been completed, you will receive a notification to log in to your account. You will be able to download it from your personal page at our website and we will also email it to you. All our academic works are original and plagiarism-free. Failure by the experts to deliver an original paper leads to termination of our cooperation with said experts. Additionally, at Essay Hook Sentence Help we check the papers for plagiarism to be 100% sure everything is according to our promises. Should a situation arise when you are not completely satisfied with the received product, you can request a free revision by the expert. All you need to do is to let us know what exactly you wish to be changed and how much time do we have for this revision. Please note that you have 10 days to request a revision after your deadline elapses. Like any other legitimate vendor, we have a money back guarantee in case the client is dissatisfied with the product. You are entitled to receive your money back in cases described in our Refund Policy.
Part 1: Professional Documents
1. Cover letter sample (Cover Letter Sample Employment.doc
2. Personal cover letter
3. Follow up/thank you letter sample (Thank You Letter Sample.docx
4. Personal follow up/thank you letter
5. Resume (Resume Template2.doc
6. Reference Sheet.docx
(separate from and in addition to résumé)
Part 4: Community service/Achievements
7. Listing of community service (Vita Template.doc
8. Listing of activities, sports, clubs, etc. ( (Senior Vita Information.doc
) (NOT FOR OHATCHEE STUDENTS)
Part 6: School Documents
9. Transcripts/credit history
10. KUDER report
Part 8: Reflective Pieces
11. Part of your project is developing a mentoring relationship with an adult who will work with you to explore a career OR completing a community service project. You will think about the focus of your project and with whom you would like to work. You will use the Project Focus Review.docx
to write about your project and submit to your English teacher for approval.
Just provide us with clear and detailed order instructions, and we'll do the rest. We guarantee you peace of mind every time! Samples demonstrate the quality of work produced by our academic writers. We take your instructions to tailor an awesome essay just the way you need it. Essay Hook Sentence Help best prices for the best quality. Each essay is written by a fully qualified essay writer who specializes in your chosen subject area. Feel free to read through the list of frequently asked questions or contact our support in case if something seems unclear. We're available 24/7. Provide us with clear and cohesive order instructions and get your paper written in just 8 hours. Your order instructions will be followed to the letter.
2019 Professional Essay Writing & Editing Service
All personal information we receive from you is strictly for communication purposes. Nothing is revealed to any third parties without your explicit permission. Moreover, the experts do not get access to any kind of information about our clients, as well as the client do not get access to writers information, except for their ID in our system. All of this is for the sake of personal information security. Essay Hook Sentence Help your assignment will be completed by the deadline you indicate on the order form. We always try to deliver the paper a little earlier before the deadline, so that you have enough time to check it and ask for any changes if needed. Please note that the shortest turnaround time is 8 hours. Since our company operates online, all our writers work around the globe from a multitude of countries and continents. We hire only those writers who we deem skilled and knowledgeable enough to handle your academic assignments.
Part 8: Reflective Pieces
12. Complete a college application essay essay. Topics may be found in this document: Senior Project College Essay.docx
13. Job/College Application (may use acceptance letter from a university).
14. Write a one page reflection discussion your attendance and participation in at least one school event (athletic game, dance, organization, etc) AND one cultural/community event (International Fair, Relay for Life, etc).
Part 2: Letters of Recommendation
15. One from a teacher, pastor, or mentor
16. One other (none from relatives or personal friends)
Part 5: Consumer Education Reflection/13th Year Plan
**If you plan to live with a parent or have a scholarship or enter the military, you will still need to research the information in case your situation changes. Before beginning, print and read the Consumer Ed. Rubric.xlsx
for this project.
17. First, complete the consumer ed. financial plan.docx and the 13 Year Plan.xlsx financial plan annual budget document.
If your plan is to continue your education, then find the website for the university or school of your choice. From that website, fill in the annual expenses for tuition, books and fees, housing costs, transportation, insurance, etc. If your plan is to go straight to the work force or join the military, you will still have expenses (insurance, car, cell phone, etc.) Fill in the expenses based on your research and discussion with parents; be sure to cite your sources in MLA format. You will need a minimum of two sources. Save your documents into your student folder as Last Name First Name Financial Plan AND Last Name First Name 13 Year Plan. Print and add them to your project.
18. Based on the financial plan, develop a Monthly Budget.docx
: housing, utilities, food, transportation, education/business, savings, medical expenses, personal/fun expenses (hygiene, movies, vacation, etc.).
19. Write a formal one-page reflection. What did you learn? How did the research affect your perception of money and expenses? Where will you get money? Job? Loans? Scholarship? Other? Be sure to double space, 12 font, Times New Roman, one inch margins.
20., 21., 22.Part 7: Work Samples - at least one from three of the following (do not have to be typed)
" ElectivesFOURTH NINE WEEKS--April 24, 2019
Part 3: Certificates and Awards (high school)
23. Copies of certificates (must include Everfi)
24. Pictures of awards
i need to find out who my ancestors are and how they got here for my social studies homework
political views essay jefferson vs hamilton
can someone edit this essay for me please
need some help with this statistics homework
can someone please give me tips on these essay questions on bridge over river kwai
poll it is possible to finish a 3 4 page essay in 2 hours
Part 8: Reflective Pieces
25. Mentor agreement:
Part of your project is developing a mentoring relationship with an adult who will work with you to explore a career OR completing a community service project. 1. During the second nine weeks, you will think about the focus of your project and with whom you would like to work. You will use the Project Focus Review.docx
to write about your project and submit to your English teacher for approval. 2. Once your English teacher has given his/her approval, you, your parent, and your mentor will read and sign the mentor agreement.docx
. This must be submitted to your teacher by February 2014.
26. Mentor timesheet:
Your mentor will keep up with your hours on the mentor timesheet.docx
. You must have at least six (6) hours documented.
27. Interview Reflection (5 Q & A) and Project Reflection (One page written reflection):
During the fourth nine weeks, you will write a REFLECTIVE PAPER FOR THE ENTIRE PROJECT.docx
All components of the project must be included in your senior college and career readiness portfolio. Essay Hook Sentence Help If you have any questions, contact Ms. Ford at 256-741-4935.
My suggestion is to download and type your information in so that your portfolio looks professional.
FINAL PROJECT DUE MAY 8, 2019
Notes: Type all items; neatness counts! The portfolio should be neatly compiled and bound in a notebook. Include a table of contents.